by Bruce Wade on 20/09/09 at 5:53 pm
- Write it down before you think of another thought.
- Action it within 24hrs to make sure you never lose the original idea.
- Your attitude determines your altitude.
- Think BIG start small.
- Change is constant.
- It is up to me if it is going to be.
- You get what you think about most of the time.
- Whether you believe you can or you believe you can’t, you’re right.
- A man with no plan is likely to get there.
- Whatever can be conceived and believed in the mind of man can be achieved.
- A mind, once stretched by a new idea, never returns to its original dimension.
- You will consistently over-estimate what you can achieve in 1 year. You will consistently underestimate what you can achieve in 5 years.
- A man with a dream cannot be denied.
- What you’ll become in the next 5 years will be a result of the books you read and the company you keep today.
- Your paradigm determines your future reality.
- It is better to receive 1% of 100 peoples efforts than to receieve 100% of 1 persons effort.
- Success is a journey, not a destination.
- There is always a price. There is no free lunch.
- Wherever you are, be there.
- Banks do not owe us anything.
Thanks to the Forum SA for some of the input.
Bruce Wade is a survivor of the corporate and NGO world, author, speaker, business owner and entrepreneur, Bruce now runs the Entrepreneur Incubator; a member based organisation dedicated to serving those in the trenches of business through coaching, mentoring and leadership education. View more articles by Bruce Wade.